Autorius Tema: Seeking MTG players in Siauliai  (Skaityta 17302 kartus)

JendaW

• Peasant
  • Įrašai: 5
Seeking MTG players in Siauliai
« Įrašytas: Birželis 23, 2015, 13:10 »
Hey, I'm going to Siauliai for three weeks on a business trip and I'd like MTG will play in the evening, you have a club in a week or tournaments on the weekends? I need to know the format, so I took it with them. I'll be in this city from 29 June 2015 to 17 July 2015. Contact me janhlavin.w@seznam.cz thanks for answers. John

Truenacho

• Apprentice
  • Įrašai: 174
Ats: Seeking MTG players in Siauliai
« Atsakymas #1 Įrašytas: Birželis 23, 2015, 15:52 »
Hi, don't want to speak for everybody, but we have a club on Sundays, and some tournaments on Saturdays, I think we could invite you to play there. I play Standard, other guys play Standard and Modern too. The tournament most probably would be our cube draft or perhaps DTKx2/FRF draft. In any case there definitely should be one during your stay :)

JendaW

• Peasant
« Atsakymas #2 Įrašytas: Birželis 25, 2015, 15:29 »
Hi, I'm glad someone answered. Write peacefully here, where and when to meet and I'll come. Although we should have a program, but I'll find the time. I'll take a standard and modern, Budel draft glad to attend.
Sveiki, aš džiaugiuosi, kažkas atsakė. Rašyti taikiai čia, kur ir kada susitikti ir aš ateisiu. Nors mes turėtų turėti programą, bet aš rasti laiko. Imsiu lygį ir modernus, Budel projektą malonu dalyvauti. (translate by google) :)

Truenacho

• Apprentice
« Atsakymas #3 Įrašytas: Birželis 27, 2015, 13:16 »
Ok mate, I will let you know when something's happening :)

Snickito

• Servant
  • Įrašai: 243
« Atsakymas #4 Įrašytas: Birželis 30, 2015, 01:54 »
Maybe we should organize a cube draft on saturday?

Truenacho

• Apprentice
« Atsakymas #5 Įrašytas: Liepa 01, 2015, 14:23 »
I would love to participate, but unfortunately Saturday is impossible for me, if we could move it to Sunday, I would definitely GO.

Maroom

• Knight
  • Įrašai: 1493
« Atsakymas #6 Įrašytas: Liepa 01, 2015, 17:20 »
This week is busy for me, i can't. I will be free next weekend most likely.

JendaW

• Peasant
« Atsakymas #7 Įrašytas: Liepa 02, 2015, 12:21 »
Hi, I'm finally in a hotel in Ginkúnai where to come back at 6 PM at least this week. I'd played for a fun evening. This Sunday I'm at work, probably Saturday too. Next weekend should be free. That is exactly Prerelease new set, you go to him, anyone?

Truenacho

• Apprentice
« Atsakymas #8 Įrašytas: Liepa 04, 2015, 13:56 »
Prerelease in Kaunas or Vilnius will be Sealed format, 6 boosters of Origins to make a deck. 7 card promo booster and a die. 25-27 euro for participation. We will have to think about going in the mid of the week. Are you interested in going? If we have space in the car we will let you know. The prerelease is on Sunday the 12th.

JendaW

• Peasant
« Atsakymas #9 Įrašytas: Liepa 06, 2015, 10:52 »
I know what Prerelease is , but I do not have a car and do not know what I'll have for program / weekend work . This Wednesday , sometimes in the evening I would go to the card and play something that changes.

Truenacho

• Apprentice
« Atsakymas #10 Įrašytas: Liepa 07, 2015, 17:12 »
JendaW, you are here with the dance and music festival? :)

JendaW

• Peasant
« Atsakymas #11 Įrašytas: Liepa 07, 2015, 19:20 »
No, it's top secret. :D I know that I have Saturdays and Sundays off, I'd like someone added to a new set of PR. I would have gladly played tomorrow. I already know how to operate the buses. :D